Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why A 14 year Old Girl Started wearing HIJAB ! ::

In The name of Allah,The Most Merciful,The Most gracious

Why A 14 year Old Girl Started wearing HIJAB !Assalam Alaykum,

A Sister shared with me why she started wearing Hijab.

Im 14 and i started wearing a hijab yeah people make fun of me even my own aunts and cousin but i do it for Allah.I ignore what people say about me and im happy love my life even when people dont look happy when they see a little girl wearin a hijab caz they dnt lik it,Alot of people mug me 2 but i love wearing hijab and inshAllah ill never take it off

====================
Well,She said she saw a Dream which changed her.

then I asked her about dream.here it is.
====================

So my dream was that I was at my auntys car and she’s very religious and my whole family was there too. I then look at the mountains and there was fire coming from it and then my dream blacked out and we went to another place like a big bally with tons of people I knew only some of them and then we were lik just waiting there talkin and the fire was around us lik in the mountain area but you couldn’t see it caz it was kinda far away and more people kept comin then I black out again and was in lik a cave house so I was look out the window and I saw and army I asked this girl next me who are they what are they gonna do she said thats daju and maju there here to eat us when I heard that I went up stairs and saw a group of ladys sitting cryin readin the Quran and my eyes were so watery it was kinda blurry to see I saw my mom and said it’s judgement day and was crying but she ignored me and I got up spining screamin and running around and then my moms friend I beraly knew her she’s a nice lady graned my hand and pulledd it so hard I fell on the ground and gave me a thasby the bead neckles u say kalimah in and I sat down and started saying it ..then I got blacked out again and was praying and when we were done I was crying to Allah please dnt make judgment day now I’m not ready to see u please i’m not ready I hav so much sins and please dnt dnt and I was crying then I looked up and saw a really skinny baby infrount of me so skinny u could see it’s bones and she raised her hand and was asking for charity she was so small I could never forget the way she looked….then I woked up crying and it was time to pray…

Okay at first when there was a fire coming from the montains the that day I was readin the signs of judgement day and I found out that a fire coming from the mountains I going to bring us all to a bog place lik a vally and I didn’t noe that until I learned about it Allah was trying to wake me up back to relaity and that was the scaryest thing because I was born a Muslim but hated it and now after that of change my world I started wearing a hijab and go out in public with it and i’m not ashamed and I’m now 15 years old…so now I’m happy the way I am now then I was back then .

*******************************
Its truth,When Allah guides someone , no one can mislead that person,if he don’t guide,then no one can guide him.

ignore spl mistakes pls…

thanks to Allah he guided her.

May Allah guide other sisters too,like he guided her.
May Allah guide Ummah on right path and save us from fire of hell.
Ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment